the rules of the tag
1. Post these rules
2. Each person tagged must post 8 random (hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3. Tags should write a journal of these facts
4. At the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5. Go to their page and leave a comment telling them that they're tagged.
Here I go:
1. I one time was able to, with the help of wind, fling a poker card on top of a 3-story building.
2. The dancing guy from the Six Flags commercials freak me out, but I will often imitate him because it freaks my friends out more.
3. I made a website purely because I was bored and somehow it turned into a quasi-popular masking depository.
4. More people know me as my online alias, Zeke, than people know me as my real name.
5. Sometimes I get bored and write silly puzzle games in qbasic, only to quit without saving.
6. I'm not a furry, but I'm a fan of furry-type things.
7. I hate web design when I am forced to do it as a job or as an assignment, but love it when I can do it on my own time.
8. One time I met a couple people for role-playing (it was innocent, safe for work RPing mind you) online, only to discover they lived less than a mile away from me and went to the same school I did.
>.> This was interesting. Lol. I was tagged by BlackShirtBoy, but i don't know at least 8 people, so some people are getting off scott-free! Haha.